Personal Development Circle North East
NLP CAFE – meets last Friday of every month (except December).
Meetings are held at West Fifteen, Wickham View, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 6UN
Some come along and learn about NLP in its purest form.
You don’t need to know anything about at all about personal development or NLP at all but if you do or have used a different variation then let’s see how they compare.
Your training is delivered by Caroline Molloy and Aly (founder of the Personal Development Circle North East) .
The meeting is open to ANYONE looking for new tools to help them achieve their personal goals or is simply interested in finding new ways to help make positive change.
Each month we cover a different coaching topic covering personal development with practical tools to facilitate positive change in ourselves. In the past we’ve explored techniques to improve self-esteem, dealing with fears & phobias, coping with stress/anxiety, coaching, goal-setting, and many more.
- £15 session cost includes refreshments.
- Are you a member of the Personal Development Circle North East? It is FREE to join – there is an optional £15 membership deal which gives members a discount on our workshops.
- Session cost discounted to £10 for PDCNE (Personal Development Circle North East) PAID members
- Tea, coffee and biscuits provided.
BELOW ARE WHAT WE WILL BE COVERING IN THE NLP CAFE’s IN 2015
TOPIC CHANGES MONTHLY
- Well Formed Outcomes
- Chunking in Goals
- Dilts Neuro Logical Levels
- Circle of Excellence
- Perceptual Positions
- Chain of Excellence
- Creating a nature positive anchor
- Chunking for Goals
- Verbal package
- Working with unconscious signals
- N step reframe
Meetings are held monthly.
No meetings in August or December