Teachings of Abraham
Well we passed Blue Monday and how many of us are still on track with our goals? Setting goals is the easy bit. I challenged members of my Coaching Club to set some great inspiring goals for the first quarter of 2014 and they did a great job. Well they delivered and came up with some cracking goals, I was well impressed.
This week we are looking a Milestones and Resources, looking at commitment to reach our goals and connecting with the great feelings we will have when we achieve success.
The Coaching Club is on each week in January and February (Saturday afternoons) and you get purchase your tickets on Eventbrite.
The PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT CIRCLE NORTH EAST workshops kick off tomorrow morning with a Law of Attraction session 10am to 12 noon. This week we are looking at the Law of Attraction and Health.
Personal Development Circle North East
LAW OF ATTRACTION CAFE
The meeting is open to ANYONE looking to discuss and explore the Law of Attraction.
Each month we cover a different topic
TOPIC CHANGES MONTHLY
Below are the topics we will be covering in our 2014 Law of Attraction Cafe.
JANUARY – Health and the Law of Attraction.
• Explore how the Law of attraction can help you with well being and general health.
• Use the power of the universe for pain relief and stress management.
• Discover how your mind can help you use the Law most effectively.
• Attract good health to you and your family.
• This meeting will be held in the Centre for Sport, Newcastle.
• Refreshments not provided.
• Feel free to bring drink/flask with you.
• The meeting will end 12 noon prompt as the Coaching Club starts at 1pm in the same venue.
FEBRUARY – Your Life Goal and the Law of Attraction
Time for a fresh start? Discuss how the Law of Attraction can give you the best life purpose that you truly want.
• Map out your next steps and where you see yourself in the coming months.
• Learn techniques to help ditch old behaviours and work effectively with the power of the universe.
• An ideal opportunity to find out more aobut having the life that you really want and discuss with like minded people
MARCH – Money and the Law of Attraction
Let’s talk about finances and how very simply we can work with the universe to bring more financial security, build bigger business and grasp opportunities. Discuss how to let go of old patterns and learn new ways of visualising abundance coming to you
APRIL – Relationships and the Law of Attraction
MAY – Gratitude and the Law of Attraction
JUNE – Understanding the Law of Attraction
JULY – The Law of Attraction open session
AUGUST – summer break no meeting
SEPTEMBER – Living the Law of Attraction every day
OCTOBER – Tools to help you succeed with the Law of Attraction
NOVEMBER – Take action, Attitude and Gratitude with the Law of Attraction
DECEMBER – No meeting
Refreshments are not included so bring a drink/flask along with you.
£10 meeting fee for members of the Personal Development Circle North East
£15 for non members – tickets can be purchased on Eventbrite
SPECIAL OFFER FOR 25 JANUARY 2014
ATTEND BOTH WORKSHOPS FOR £15 (cash on arrival)
Both sessions are held tomorrow at the Centre for Sport, West Road, Newcastle upon Tyne
Law of Attraction Meetings are usually held monthly.
The PDCNE also run ‘Teachings of Abraham’ & ‘Spirituality’ meetings see our calendar for details.
No meeting in August (summer holidays)
No meeting in December (winding down for Christmas)
This meeting will be held in Newcastle, venue may vary.
I have spent some time recently working on the 2014 calendar for the PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT CIRCLE NORTH EAST and am pleased to say it is pretty much finalised.
We have 3 presenters presenting monthly workshops:
- Coaching Cafe – Aly, Newcastle Performance Coaching, weekly 1pm-3pm January – February then monthly
- Personal Development Cafe – Caroline Malloy – monthly on a Saturday 2pm – 4pm
- NLP Cafe in Gateshead – Jay Arnott – monthly on a Saturday 10am – 12 noon
- Law of Attraction Cafe – Caroline Cogdon – monthly on a Saturday 10am – 12 noon
- Teachings of Abraham – Aly, Newcastle Performance Coaching, monthly (evening)
- Spirituality Cafe – Aly, Newcastle Performance Coaching, monthly (evening)
I’m running a 7 week group coaching course starting in January and February, as well as a few one-off workshops (confidence, self-esteem, stress management etc) and will deliver the above if for any reason the usual presenter is unavailable.
For the exact dates and locations of meetings please check our website. http://www.meetup.com/Personal-Development-Circle-North-East
I do have some places left for ‘guest workshops’. If you are interested in presenting a workshop for the PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT CIRCLE NORTH EAST please get in touch and with details of your website, the workshop and some information about yourself. Please note any guest presentations should not conflict with any of the other presenters above. Priority to presenting to the group is always given to PAID PDCNE members.
We have the Christmas stress-buster night on Saturday 7 December 2013 if you are interested in presenting to the Personal Development Circle North East then come along and deliver a 15 minute presentation. Coming along to this event is an ideal opportunity for you to meet me, the other members of the group and discuss future workshops.
Once I have finalised the PDCNE calendar for 2014 in mid December I will not be adding any new presentations/workshops until the summer except for our regular presenters and a couple of people I’m in the process of securing dates with.
In addition to the Personal Development Circle North East I also run 2 other meetup groups – PARENTS NORTH EAST and PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE NORTH EAST. The opportunity to present in workshops applies to ALL 3 groups I run.
Not everyone in the group is interested in presenting which is great, all members contribute to the group whether it’s at a social, by attending, supporting or help promoting events or getting involved in presenting.
In order to be successful the groups rely upon members being active so join us, take time to look around the websites and book into anything that appeals (someone has to be the first to RSVP!!) you can always change your mind nearer the time.