Facilitated discussion (nothing too heavy)
23 JANUARY 2014 – 7pm to 9pm – SPIRITUALITY CAFE – We are looking at the Power of I AM
Meeting cost £8 non members or £5 members of the PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT CIRCLE NORTH EAST
• We will be looking at our own use of I AM and how it impacts on our thoughts, feelings and perceptions whether it be in our personal life or in our business.
• What signals are we sending out to others in what we say?
• Is how we say I AM impacting on our relationships with ourself and others?
• Does the way we say I AM impact on our ability to move into new friendships/relationships?
Taking ownership of what we say will positively impact on our confidence and self esteem levels.
Refreshments are not provided so feel free to bring drink/flask with you.
Bring pen/paper along too.
YOU MUST PRE BOOK FOR THIS EVENT EITHER ON EVENTBRITE OR ON THE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT CIRCLE NORTH EAST website.
OPTIONAL You may wish to check out these YouTube links
• James Twyman talks about The Moses Code http://youtu.be/YvTt6mjd3uI
• The Moses Code – I Am that I Am – How to use the most powerful words ever spoken! http://youtu.be/bZXR3o5ti_k
Centre for Sport, West Road, Newcastle.
Car park on site
Buses stopping nearby 10, 11, 38, 39, 40
It’s a nice room … and a change from an evening in the pub!
Great workshops and discussions at affordable prices.
This entry was posted in Social Events and tagged business, confidence, friendships, I AM coaching, perceptions, personal coaching, Personal Development, PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT CIRCLE NORTH EAST, Power, Power of I AM, relationships, self esteem, thoughts, wellbeing.